I returned home on Wednesday, March 12th. As Jason put it, their life was probably as normal as it was going to get for a while so I decided there was no need for me to stay any longer.
Jen and Jason had to buy a van while I was there. Their old Corolla had bit the dust so they were trying to survive with one car. But now the addition of an oxygen tank every time they go anyplace made the need for a van absolutely critical. They found a Honda Odessey lease return for a good price and they are all thrilled with it. Connor and I both agreed it is a "splendid ride."
Jen reports that Parker is eating better all the time so they are definitely making progress. She decided to thicken the formula enough to just feed it to him with a spoon since he has such an aversion to the bottle. And finally, PROGRESS!! In addition, the pediatrician said to give him anything he is willing to eat.
They do not return to the cardiologist until March 24th. At that time they will decide when and how to proceed with the remaining tests. I will try to update this blog weekly.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment